This Outer Banks commercial construction project was to add an unheated warehouse space behind an existing business for product storage and future growth.
- 5,000 square foot wood structure with continuous insulation.
- Engineered trusses and wall panels.
- Obtain a state storm water permit.
- Addition of a fire hydrant.
- Pour over 200 cubic yards of concrete to meet commercial parking requirements.
BELLE ACRES COMMUNITY
- Belle Acres Community: Home Under Contract 101 Lexie Lane
- Belle Acres Community: Home for sale 105 Lexie Lane
- Introducing Belle Acres, a new 10 home community in Kill Devil Hills, NC
- Six Advantages of New Construction
- Best Flooring for a Beach House
- Outer Banks Pools
- Engineered Truss Systems
- Prefabricated Wall Panels
- Spray Polyurethane Foam Insulation
- Proper Assessments of Outer Banks Vacant Lots